Information about admission into Turning Point is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
To begin, we will ask you some basic questions and then schedule an assessment with one of our therapists. From there, we can start to help you along the journey to recovery.
When you call, please have the following information available:
- Client identification information (name, date of birth, current physical address)
- Client contact number
- Current substance use information
- Current insurance information (ID number, member services contact number)
- *If no active insurance, identification of financial resources available for treatment cost
- We collaborate with insurance companies to obtain authorizations for the most effective solution for you.
Get started now, call our admissions department at 888.272.8922.