Turning Point Chemical Dependency Treatment Center consists of two separate campuses, both located in Franklin, Pennsylvania.
The main campus is located on 24 wooded acres overlooking the Allegheny River. The cornerstone building on this campus, Assisi Hall, was originally the mansion of a lumber baron and was built in the 1890’s. The detoxification unit and men’s short and long-term treatment programs are located on this campus. The detoxification unit is licensed for 14 clients, and the treatment program can accommodate 54 males.
Freedom Center for women at Turning Point is located approximately three miles from the main campus. Freedom Center is a spacious residence with capacity for 28 women. It also includes two apartments attached to the house. Freedom Center for women is home to both our short-term and long-term treatment programs for women. The separation of genders allows for open discussion of issues specific to each group and for trust building within the groups.